Skip to main content

ME

Rino Ilman Harindhana, yep that's me. i want to tell you about my past, also about my family.

it all began when my father, Dandung Patria Aesthetika who was working as director in a small bank company in bandung met my mother, Febrinia Widhyanti who was at the time working in a hotel. they get to know each other well, until my father purposed my mother in around 1989 if i'm not mistaken. At the time my father bought a house in Arcamanik, he is not actually from bandung but at the time he graduated from school of economy in UI he wanted to continue his learning in ITB. so he move to Bandung and met my mother. few years passed by, my father decided to stop working and continue his study to get his master's degree. he got to continue his study in ITB.

I forgot to tell you that at the time my parents already had their first child, which is my big bro, his name is Darien Ilham Hananditya. while taking care of my brother, few things have changed, my mother stop working and decided to become a housewife and my father felt bad for having his son have to breathe with cigarette smokes around him, so my father decided to stop smoking, which is nice. after my father got his master's degree he was offered to work in an oil company, so then he work there for a quite long time but he relise that he does not use much knowledge of what he learned in ITB, so he decided to quit the job, and move to another bank company, which the salary is way smaller than what his oil company offered. his boss got so mad because of his decision but my father does not care. He then work there for a short time and got promoted in other bank company so then he move there.

Few years pass by, they decided to have their second child. and guess who was born? yep it's me, in the dawn of the 7th of december 2001 i was born. like many other normal babies, i do not remember much being a baby and a toddler. i remember that my parent made me go to playgroup, even though i do't remember much what i did in my playgroup, i think im sure i was playing a lot and did not learn anything i guess. then i continued my study in the kindergarten of Mutiara Bunda. i also did not remember much there but i remember that we have to wash our dishes everytime we finished our food, which is a bit annoying for me because it's just not my thing ok? .

My family decided to move so we decided to move to our brand new house right before i was about to graduate from kindergarten. this house was made by request of my father so it was a major upgrade from the house that we used to live in. then, i continue my study in Mutiara Bunda Elementary School. it was 6 years of fun, although my father decided to quit his job but not for long he joined a coal company in Jakarta long story short i finished my elementary school national examination with, lets say average score so guess who's going to Mutiara Bunda Junior High School.

Yea i got to learn in Mutiara Binda Junior Highschool, i met some of my elementary school friend there, fun fact there was also my friends from kindergarten. i was being more serious at learning there, because for me, i saw how my brother learned and how much he wanted to be in SMAN 3 but end up in SMAN 5. i ask my father if i could join a learning course and my fater said yes so yea, i'm not a nerd back then but i think i learned way more than what my friend learned so it was nice. i then finished my junior high school with let's sey above average national examination score. and at the same time my brother just got pass the test of SAPPK ITB. we then decided to cut both of our hair, to be honest, bad decision but it's fine. it was the first time i saw my father and my mother cried both at the same time, it's not because that we were bold, i'm pretty sure it was tears of joy. yes it was good time, then i also got pass to study in SMAN 3 so then i learn here, and here i am writing this blog as a task that my english teacher gave me :))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOALS after i graduated from senior high, i wnated to join medical school at UNPAD, if i failed, i'll register to maranatha. and the worst if i failed to join fk in the year 2020 i will join the tset next year. i wanted to be a neurologist, wich is a doctor who specialized on nerve. i wanted to get a schoolarship  to overseas so that i could continue working overseas. my dream is to join WHO.
BIG HAIRY ARMADILLO Big hairy armadillo ( Chaetophractus villosus) is one of the most popular armadillo in Argentina. armadillo have it's body and head covered in plates.    Along its back, flexible bands that encircle the torso allow flexibility in this otherwise stiff armor. on the otherside of this armadillo is covered with long hair. big hairy armadillo usually grow from around 26cm to 30cm in body length, and weighs around 1-3 kilograms. armadillos have tails that usually grow up to 17 cm and it also have powerful front claws which they use to avoid predators. and it have livespan for around 30 years. armadillo protect themselves from predators with their claws, they also spent most of their time under ground by digging holes with their claws. sometimes when armadillos are in danger they could roll themselves to cover their body with the plates. also, armadillos have  specially evolved membranes in its nose to obtain oxygen from the surrounding soil particles with